Just a quick note, with less than a month to go, to let you know where we are with the preparations for Pancakes and Mash:
- 50 people now booked in! Just 10 places remaining.
- Venues, catering (inc. pancakes) and wifi all sorted.
- Keynote speaker confirmed.
- Programme shaping up: 3 out of the 6 practical mashing sessions have a confirmed, resident ‘expert’ and a theme.
What we still need to do:
- Lanyards, badges, library access cards, flipcharts, pens, laptops, sign-in details, directional signs/posters, drinks & nibbles for our reception on the evening of Monday 7 March, cake, cake, cake and more cake.